The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

200 of 188,474,334

I've recently uploaded my 200th photograph into Flickr, and at the time of submission, it was the 188,474,334 photograph uploaded into Flickr. It's a fall shot from last year taken at the Morton Arboretum that I misplaced but recently found. In February, I posted about Flickr reaching the 100 million mark, so since then the database has grown by 88 million photographs. That's amazing...

I'll go out on a limb and predict that Flickr goes over200 million photographs in September, 2006.

tags flickr education jakesonline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home