The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

What's next?

I haven't been posting anything lately as I have had some issues with my hand surgery, so it's been sort of hard to type. But really, for the most part, I'm tired of all this-I just don't have that much energy to think and write at this point and contribute on a regular basis, so...

I've even had a hard time reading the posts in my aggregator, which is unusual for me.

Not that you want to hear my issues...

I did manage to put together a post today for TechLearning.com, entitled AYP Blinders.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I look forward to reading more from you once you're back in the swing of things again. I've learned a lot from you/your posts since I first had the opportunity to meet you at a TechLearn conference in San Diego last year. Thanks and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

     
  • At 7:06 PM , Blogger David said...

    Thank you so much!

     
  • At 7:52 AM , Blogger Mr. Soler said...

    Great to find your blog!! I have just added it as one of my favorites and will continue to monitor and comment on it as often as possible. As you know it is often difficult finding time as a High School Vice Principal. I also commented on your AYP blinders post.

    Take care,
    Anibal
    www.anibalsoler.com
    www.anibalsoler.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home