The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TechForum Orlando

I'll be presenting at TechForum Orlando on Friday, assuming the weather cooperatives after a vicious spring storm in Chicago-I'll be doing a digital storytelling session with Kay Teehan, and in the afternoon, I'll be presenting my take on professional development, entitled The 10 Keys to Professional Development.

I've been experimenting with wikis as a virtual handout (certainly nothing new) and I've been using pbWiki for that, which I have found to be user-friendly and with enough features to keep me using the product.

So, if you want to take a look at the 10 Keys wiki, it's here. I'd be interested in your feedback on the top 10, especially number 10 and how I measure student learning as a result of professional growth activities.

I'll also be doing this in the afternoon at TechForum Chicago.

tltechforum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home