The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

EdubloggerCon Atlanta

It's been a long several days after finishing a digital storytelling workshop in Amarillo, flying back to Chicago and turning around and heading to Atlanta for EdubloggerCon and NECC in Atlanta.

I had an enjoyable evening last night having dinner with David Warlick and talking technology and education. I know most of you read David's blog, and as good as that is, he's even better in person. He always helps me clarify my thinking and his insights always challenge me to think deeper about what I believe. Such is the power of the relationships that can build when people are engaged in blogging.

So today should probably be several things. Amazing. Intimidating. Exilarating. I wonder what I'll know at the end of the day that I don't know now. I wonder who will impress me the most-who will that person be?

I'll be blogging about the event so follow along if you'd like. What an opportunity...


tags: NECC07 NECC2007 EdubloggerCon davidwarlick davidjakes

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM , Blogger Kathy Sanders said...

    It is great to be in Atlanta. The Ed. Tech community is such a great group and it is so meaningful to be part of it. I heard excellent comments in regard to the Edubloggercon. Wish I could have been there.
    David's presentation at the Leadership Symposium this morning was an excellent catalyst for some thought provoking conversations. Couldn't help to think of who needs to be at the table as there are so many in administration who need to be part of this conversation. There are so many pockets of promising practice. we need to connect the pieces to have truly effective 21st century schools.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home